Medical Billing Course
On the Money Medical Billing’s billing course that will prepare medical billers with the skills needed to perform and maintain aspects of the revenue cycle. That being said, upon completion of the course, the student can demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of the various types of insurance plans
- How to use and apply various payer policies, such as Local Coverage Determinations (LCD), and National Coverage Determinations (NCD) for successful claim submissions
- Knowledge of CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II coding guidelines (Basics)
- Be able to understand the rules and regulations applying to the healthcare industry, including HIPAA, False Claims Act, Fair Debt Collections Act, and Stark
- Understanding the process, a medical billing claim follows to help improve the revenue cycle
- Effective claim follow-up, patient follow-up, and denial resolution
Certified Professional Biller (CPB) Course is a 12-week course, conducted mainly online, with in person classes offered one day a week. Upon completion of the program students are eligible to take CPB - Certified Professional Biller Exam through AAPC.
- Cost of the program is $2000.00 which includes:
- Workbook/ Textbook for CPB
- CPB Exam (with one free retake)
- Online Course/Instruction
Please contact Deepa Patel CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I phone at (606) 521-9158 or by email for more information.